Aletheia House's Affordable Housing Program provides high-quality, drug-free short-term and long-term housing for individuals and families, including those who have been homeless, have poor credit histories and/or have been in prison. Services include:
- 30 SINGLE-FAMILY HOUSES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR WOMEN WITH DEPENDENT CHILDREN (HUD FUNDED). PAYMENT IS 30% OF INCOME
- 18 BEDS FOR CHRONIC SUBSTANCE ABUSING MEN (HUD FUNDED). PAYMENT IS 30% OF INCOME
- 30 BEDS FOR HOMELESS VETERANS
- Aletheia House does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988).
- It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin