Aletheia House has an active internship program and welcomes bachelor’s level, master’s level, and doctoral intern candidates to complete their internship with us.
Our typical internship sessions are Fall, Spring, and Summer, but we accept applications throughout the year. Individuals who are seeking degrees in social work, counseling, public health, accounting, human resources, healthcare management or other related fields are a great fit for our internship program.
Apply For Internship
Individuals interested in completing an internship with Aletheia House should either fill out an online internship application or should email a copy of their resume along with answers to the following questions to email@example.com:
- Name of school attending, field placement coordinator name, and contact information
- What degree are you seeking?
- Number of internship hours you must complete
- Time frame for completion of hours (i.e. Spring semester 2018 along with exact start and end dates of semester, if available)
- Anticipated schedule of availability (Monday and Wednesday afternoons, etc.)