TREATMENT COORDINATOR – Montgomery, Alabama
Aletheia House is looking for a treatment coordinator to manage a new substance use disorder treatment program for young adults. The Aspiring Leaders project will establish a new safe space where transitioning young adults, ages 18-25, who have been traditionally underserved, and their family members, can receive comprehensive, family centered, trauma informed, evidence-based treatment, early intervention, and recovery support services. The area served will be Montgomery, Elmore and Autauga Counties.
- Provide substance use disorder treatment, early intervention, and recovery support services to transitioning young adults and their family members
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the program staff
- Work with the subcontractors and community partners to coordinate the services they provide with the services provided by project staff
- Conduct community outreach activities to referring agencies and other community partners
- Ensure project data are collected and reported in a timely and complete manner
- Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the grant agreement and relevant regulations
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work or a related field required
- At least three years of experience providing services to the population of focus required
- Familiarity with the language and culture of the population of focus preferred
- Certification as a substance use disorder treatment professional preferred
Full-time, Exempt. 40 hours per week. Includes some evenings and weekends.
Health insurance with dental and vision, retirement, paid vacation, paid sick leave.
To Apply: Individuals who are interested should send an email with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, apply at: www.specialkindofcaring.org, or fax cover letter and resumes to 205-203-4843. Please insert in the subject line (TC-0497).
Open until filled