Aletheia House is looking for a project coordinator to manage a new substance use disorder
treatment program for young adults. The Aspiring Leaders project will establish a new safe space
where transitioning young adults, ages 18-25, who have been traditionally underserved, and their
family members, can receive comprehensive, family centered, trauma informed, evidence-based
treatment, early intervention and recovery support services. The area served will be
Montgomery, Elmore and Autauga Counties.
• Provide substance use disorder treatment, early intervention and recovery support
services to transitioning young adults and their family members
• Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the program staff
• Work with the subcontractors and community partners to coordinate the services they
provide with the services provided by project staff
• Conduct community outreach activities to referring agencies and other community
• Ensure project data are collected and reported in a timely and complete manner
• Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the grant agreement and relevant
• Master’s degree in counseling, social work or a related field required
• At least three years of experience providing services to the population of focus required
• Familiarity with the language and culture of the population of focus preferred
• Certification as a substance use disorder treatment professional preferred
Full-time, Exempt. 40 hours per week. Includes some evenings and weekends.
Health insurance with dental and vision, retirement, paid vacation, paid sick leave.
To Apply: Individuals who are interested should send an email with cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, apply at: www.specialkindofcaring.org, or fax cover letter and
resumes to 205-203-4843. Please insert in the subject line (PC-0497).
Open until fill