Aletheia House is looking for a project manager for a new substance use disorder prevention
program serving students who attend three Historically Black Colleges and Universities Alabama A&M University, Oakwood University and Selma University.
• Oversee staff members and students who will provide substance use disorder prevention
services to HBCU students
• Work with University partners to coordinate the services and activities they provide with
the services and activities provided by project staff
• Ensure project data are collected and reported in a timely and complete manner
• Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the grant agreement and relevant
• Bachelor’s degree in a social service field required
• Experience providing services to college students and/or young adults preferred
• Familiarity with the language and culture of HBCUs and their students preferred
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
• Must be able to use personal vehicle for business related travel (mileage expenses will be
Full-time, Exempt. 40 hours per week. Includes some evenings and weekends.
Health insurance with dental and vision, retirement, paid vacation, paid sick leave.
Individuals who are interested should send an email with cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com, apply at: www.specialkindofcaring.org, or fax cover letter
and resumes to 205-203-4843. Please insert in the subject line (PM-Huntsville-0496).
Open until filled