The Aletheia House is looking for a caring, energetic, qualified RN MAS Nurse to work in Birmingham, Alabama on a part-time basis. Area serviced is Jefferson County.
Office Location: Birmingham, AL
The Registered Nurse provides training and supervision to support the Nurse Delegation Program for Aletheia House Residential Treatment Facilities.
- Provide monthly training for new Residential Support Specialist staff one Saturday per month.
- Oversee the LPN MAS Nurse
- Perform observations for new MAC Workers.
- Perform quarterly observations of all MAC workers.
- On-call every three weeks.
- Must hold an active and unrestricted RN license in the State of Alabama.
- Successful completion of the Nurse Delegation Certification course offered by the Alabama Department of Mental Health.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in Alabama with a current, valid and unrestricted RN license by the State of Alabama.
- Must be able to obtain or maintain MAS certification.
- Must be certified by the Alabama Nurse Delegation Program.
- Strong teaching and supervision skills
$24.00 per hour plus $100.00 per week when on call.
- One Saturday per month as trainer. 8:15 am – 5:45 pm
Two-six hours per week conducting on-site observations of MAC workers and/or
consultation with LPN
On call every three weeks
Individuals who are interested should fax cover letter and resume to 205-203-4843, or send an email with one attachment including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert in the subject line the following job code RN-0276
To be considered for the position, you must submit in one attachment the following:
• Cover Letter
* Please include both documents in one attachment to be considered for candidacy.*
Open until filled
Aletheia House is a United Way Agency.
Aletheia House is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aletheia House prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.