Aletheia House is looking for a Property Management Assistant to work part-time temporary in the Birmingham, AL area. The county serviced will be Jefferson County, AL.
Location of Position: Pineview Pointe Apartments
The Property Management Assistant will assist the Property Manager and provide daily implementation. The Property Management Assistant works closely with the Director of Housing and Development to accomplish the mission and service goals of Aletheia House.
- Answer phone, take work order requests and provide to maintenance
- Maintain tenant charts
- Show properties to prospective tenants.
- Receive rental applications from prospective tenants.
- Submit completed rental applications for prospective tenants to the Property Manager.
- Completed submissions include: rental application, background check and income verification (check stubs, employment contract or written verification from employer).
- Meet with approved tenant to start the leasing process.
- Create confidential files on all approved tenants.
- Ensure tenant charts are up to date and have all required information as mandated by funders and other regulatory agencies.
- Conduct visual inspection of properties and alert Property Manager of any issues.
- Maintain positive customer service to residents and potential tenants.
- Answer phone calls and questions in a professional appropriate manner.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Director of Housing and Development, Chief Operating Officer and/or Executive Director.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of prior experience in property management or related experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
$15.00 per Hour
Hours: P/T Non-Exempt – Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – Total 20-29 Hours
Individuals who are interested should fax cover letter and resume to the attention of Director of Human Resources at 205-203-4843, or send an email with one attachment including cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please insert in the subject line (PMA-0277).
To be considered for the position, you must submit in one attachment the following:
- Cover Letter
* Please include both documents in one attachment to be considered for candidacy.*
Thurs, 04/11/19 – 5:00pm
Aletheia House is a United Way Agency.
Aletheia House is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aletheia House prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.