Aletheia House is looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of individuals recovering from substance abuse. This position will serve the Dallas County area.
Duties will include:
- Provide individual, group, and family counseling to participants.
- Conduct psycho-social assessments as needed; also conduct psycho-educational classes with participants and their families according to the approved curriculum.
- Document all services in a timely complete and clinically appropriate manner.
- Serve as liaison between clients and other service providers, as applicable.
- Attend staff meetings and in-service trainings as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director, Chief Operating Officer, and/or Executive Director.
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or other behavioral health area with a clinical practicum, required.
- Experience in providing substance abuse treatment and/or prevention services, preferred.
- Current certification and / or licensure preferred. Ability to be certified as a Medicaid provider a plus.
This position requires some travel in order to attend meetings and trainings located in Birmingham, AL.
Job Salary: $35,000-$43,000 Based on Experience
Hours: (Full-time) Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Benefits are excellent including health insurance with dental, retirement, paid vacations and paid sick leave. We also provide educational opportunities that prepare counselors to become certified as Addiction Professionals.
During the past several years, we have experienced significant growth. All of our supervisors have been promoted from within, so there is definitely an opportunity for outstanding employees to advance within the organization.
APPLICATION FORM COMING SOON
Aletheia House is a United Way Agency.
Aletheia House is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Closing Date-Time: Wed, 02/18/2015 – 5:00pm