Aletheia House is looking for a Treatment Coordinator for our South Central office locations. Central office locations include: Selma, Alabama. Areas served are Butler, Crenshaw, Dallas, Lowndes, and Wilcox, counties.
The Treatment Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the daily operational activities of the treatment programs located in Butler, Crenshaw, Dallas, Lowndes, and Wilcox counties. The primary program operating in these counties are the drug court programs in South Central Alabama. The Treatment Coordinator works closely with the Director of Behavioral Health to accomplish the goals and mission of the Aletheia House.
- Oversee the daily operational activities of the project.
- Provide supervision.
- Review and approve treatment plans.
- Conduct psycho-social assessments as needed.
- Review case plans and charts.
- Provide appropriate resolution for consumer issues and concerns.
- Facilitate meetings designed to improve the quality of services and report on the same to Director of Behavioral Health.
- Oversee the timely, complete, and accurate completion of documentation as required by the Aletheia House and the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Conduct regular reviews of documentation by staff and report on the same to the Director of Behavioral Health.
- Travel to the program sites on a weekly and/or monthly basis and to Birmingham at least once a month.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Behavioral Health, Chief Operating Officer and/or Executive Director.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience related to the treatment of substance use disorders and co-occurring substance use and mental disorders.
- Ability to lead a team with diverse members located in varying counties.
- Cultural competency in meeting the needs of African-Americans living in rural Alabama.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in behavioral health with a clinical practicum.
- Licensure as a LPC or LCSW preferred.
- Certification as an Addiction Counselor preferred.
- Licensure as a supervisor is a plus.
- At least five years experience providing substance abuse treatment services preferred.
- Must be eligible to provide Medicaid services.
- Certification as a substance abuse professional or the ability to achieve certification within two years.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
$50,000.00 – $52,000.00 annual salary
- Full time, Exempt
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (May include evenings and weekends)
Benefits are excellent including health insurance with dental, retirement, paid vacations and paid sick leave. We also provide educational opportunities that prepare counselors to become certified as Addiction Professionals.
Individuals who are interested should fax cover letter, resume, and 3 questions with answers to 205-203-4843, or send an email with one attachment including cover letter, resume, and 3 questions with answers to email@example.com. Please insert in the subject line (TC-0238).
To be considered for the position, you must submit in one attachment the following:
- Cover Letter
- 3 Questions – Three questions are as follows:
1.Why are you interested in this position?
2. What experiences, skills and passions would you bring to this position that would make us want to select you?
3. Who is the person in your life who knows the most about how you would perform in this position and what would they tell us about you if we called them?
* Please include all three documents in one attachment to be considered for candidacy.*
Thurs, 10/25/2018 – 5:00pm
Aletheia House is a United Way Agency.
Aletheia House is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aletheia House prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.